Happy Valentine's Day Parker Dean ~ To my sweet, precious baby boy. You are getting so big so quickly. If I could freeze time, little man, I would. I love your chubby legs, big belly, and chapped cheeks. I love when you repeatedly drop things and say "uh-oh" in your adorable baby voice. I cherish putting you to bed every night - reading The Fuzzy Bee to you, singing Carolina Moon, and praying with you all while smelling your wonderful, right out of the bath, baby skin. My prayer for you is that you meet God early in your little life and stay close to Him always. You will always be my baby and I will love you forever!
Happy Valentine's Day Jake David ~ To my crazy, outgoing, funny man. You have turned into a little boy right before my eyes. This is your first year in preschool and you love it! You are learning so much and I love how for the first couple months of school you always spelled your name by saying, "J for Jake - A - K - E." This has been your first year as a big brother. You've come a long way from the week when we brought your little brother, Park, home from the hospital and you wanted to put him in the trash. Now you love covering him in kisses and splashing him in the bathtub. You are the light of my life and I pray that God molds you into a man that seeks Him first everyday of your life. I will love you forever!
Happy Valentine's Day Wade Colby ~ To my smart, responsible firstborn. If I wouldn't get thrown in jail then I would probably let you babysit your brothers while your Dad and I went out on a date! I trust you that much!! You are such a great big brother - you know just how hard to wrestle with Jake, you patiently try to teach him to play your video games, and you watch over baby Park so closely for me. You are a great helper. And you are so smart! You are really enjoying Pre-K and I am amazed at how quickly you learn things. This is your first year playing basketball and you've got a great shot. But I'm most impressed at how quickly you learn your bible verses. I pray that you continue to hide God's word in your heart and learn to walk with Him daily. I will love you forever!
Happy Valentine's Day John Colby ~ To my #2. I am crazy in love with you. And I always have been. (And I love how lovey pictures always make you nervous.) You are a strong man, wise father, and understanding husband. The adoration your boys show you is a sign of the amazing job you do each day of being a wonderful father to them. They will have no trouble growing up and identifying God as their loving, heavenly Father because of the outstanding job you are doing as their earthly father. I love how at this point in our story we are on the same, exact page as to some changes we'd like to make in our lives. It's just further proof that we were expressly created just for each other! I pray that you continue to have the strength and wisdom needed to lead me, your sons, and our church. As Christ as our #1 there's no way we can go wrong. I look up to you Colby. And I will love you forever!
And in the words of one of my favorite authors...
I'd like to thank the Lord Almighty who has, for now, blessed me with these.




No comments:
Post a Comment