Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Birthday Celebration

I'll let the pictures tell the story...
* but please keep in mind this is my third child. :)
Time to party
I found this Mickey Mouse backdrop thing in Park's closet the morning of his birthday. A couple of strategically placed balloons over the word "Mickey" and viola!!!!
* Happy Birthday Park *
Vacuum cleaner toy from his brothers
Despised the birthday hat that my mom brought him
Seriously.


Yes, there are only 3 presents in this picture.
That's 2 more than we got him!
Thanks to Papa & Nana and the Butlers for the other 2.
But look how happy he is :)
And he's also "SO BIG!"
Cake time


Look at that face. I know he's thinking, "Am I seriously allowed to touch this?!"
Still not sure about the hat.
But definitely sure about the cake.
Trying to clean his fingers.

Cleaning up in the sink.
The only pic I got of my parents!!!

Park also had his 1 yr checkup today...

Weight - 23lb 1oz

Height - 30 inches

Wade & Jake were both 30 inches and 23 lbs at their first birthday too. They must be brothers!!

1 comment:

  1. Still wish we could have been there. He's so adorable! Love the "personalized" Mickey sign! Perfect!! Love the pics of him crying in the hat! Why do they always hat those hats??! Love you little Park! :)

    ReplyDelete