Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ear Infections

Tomorrow is the day.

Bilateral Myringotomy.

In other words.. Park is getting tubes in his ears. We are SO ready for this!! Park has struggled with repeat infections for the last 6 months. He's actually had 3 since since the beginning of the year. We can always tell when his ears are starting to bother him because he will refuse his pacifier at nap/bedtime. Then it's off to the doctor. Again. I feel like lately I've been at our doctor's office more than I've been at work.

We know what to expect because we've been through this surgery before with Jake. But I'd still like to ask you to please pray with us for Park!

We have to be there at 7. Surgery is at 8. He should be out of recovery by 9.

I'll update the blog after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment