March Melody by Jake from Kristen Atkins on Vimeo.
Hilarious!!
I'm not exaggerating when I say we've watched this 15 times this morning. As soon as it's over Ella says MORE JAKEY!!!
I love it!Danielle
I LOVVVVEEEEEE THIS!!!!!! He is hilarous! I don't know how you weren't laughing out loud!!! Abby and I were! About 5 times b/c we watched it at least that many times!!!! Think I'll be singing it in my head all night.carey and abby :)
and we are STILL watching it!!! we like it like the lamb!love, your fl peeps
Hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not exaggerating when I say we've watched this 15 times this morning. As soon as it's over Ella says MORE JAKEY!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteDanielle
I LOVVVVEEEEEE THIS!!!!!! He is hilarous! I don't know how you weren't laughing out loud!!! Abby and I were! About 5 times b/c we watched it at least that many times!!!! Think I'll be singing it in my head all night.
ReplyDeletecarey and abby :)
and we are STILL watching it!!! we like it like the lamb!
ReplyDeletelove, your fl peeps