Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

I had my doctor's appointment today at 2:30. Still nothing going on on it's own!! This little boy does not want to come out! But my doctor decided it would be best to walk straight over to the hospital and start inducing me.

So Colby & I walked over to Hamot and he stayed with me while I got all checked into my room. Then he left to go pick up the boys and take them home. My friend Shaina is watching them until my mom & sister can get to Erie. Thanks Shaina!!!

By 5pm I had already gotten my Cervadil and had a consult with the anesthesiologist. He was extremely helpful and gave me a glimmer of hope that this epidural might work!

Now Colby & I are chilling, waiting for dinner, and getting ready to watch LOST. I know I want this baby out but nothing better start happening until after 10pm. :-)

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!

1 comment: