Saturday, February 13, 2010

My tax season is OVER

Today was my last day at work!!!!!! I typically only work Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. My next (LAST!) doctor appointment is on Tuesday so I figured I'd make this Friday my last day. Colby had a lunch meeting so he brought Jake to my office and we ate lunch together. Then he amused himself for about an hour playing with my business cards. They brought me flowers and a ballon for Valentine's Day too. It was a great last day!

Then tonight Colby & I had our last date night for awhile. I ordered a huge plate of spicy nachos for dinner. I told our waitress that I was trying to go into labor. She said that her mom is a midwife and that she recommends castor oil to everyone. She also showed us some pressure points on my leg and shoulder that Colby needs to be pushing on. So we've got our homework to do!! And we left her a big tip because she was so nice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment