But today at work they started up again. They were about 10 minutes apart all morning - died down a bit in the afternoon - but they are picking back up again tonight. This still might not be the real thing but hopefully they are at least helping to ripen up my lady parts!
Here's hoping to a night full of contractions!
I'll leave you with a picture of my little 8 lbs 14 oz Jake :-)
um hello, you started a blog and didn't even tell me? i had to read it on FB? what is this world coming to. i do love reading about this baby drama and i hope that the contractions continue all night and we get a call by morning!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are contracting as I type this! (Love that you started a blog! FUN!)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything. Your blog title caught my attention on Two Pretzels' blog because it's 3am and I can't sleep because of contractions. Yet earlier today when I went to the doctor's office to monitor our apparently plump baby, there was absolutely nothing going on. OY!
ReplyDelete