Thursday, November 18, 2010

9 Months Old

Park is 9 months old! He's 29 inches long and 23 pounds. My arms are getting ripped. :)

He finally got his bottom 2 teeth. I felt like he was teething forever so I was so glad to see those two little things pop through last week.

He can crawl now too. The key word is *can* ... but he would still rather army crawl. He's getting pretty good at pulling himself up on the furniture but has yet to start cruising. And he's starting to wave. What could be better than chubby baby hands waving at you?

We've had to retire the infant car seat/carrier. We did the car seat shuffle and Park is now in a big seat. When I mentioned to Wade that once Park is 1 we can turn him around to face forward he was not too happy. He sits in the back in our van so he gets to see Park and play with him when we're driving. I definitely think that Wade is Park's favorite right now - they are best buds!!

His new favorite place to play ~ the stairs

Bathtime in the kitchen sink

The bros at lunchtime

All the Atkins boys -
G-Daddy came to Erie for the weekend

Sweet Park at a backyard campfire

No comments:

Post a Comment