Parker turned 2 months old on Saturday. I feel like we're finally out of that fog you live in for the first couple months....
The big news is that Mr. Park is now sleeping through the night. Well at least he has for the last 6 nights in a row. He's on a roll - hopefully he'll continue!! He is still eating every 3 hours during the day. I wake him up at 7 and we start our eat, play, sleep schedule that takes us all the way through 7pm. Then it's time for a bath and he's in bed by 8:20-8:30. At 10pm I slip him out of bed for his dreamfeed. Then back in his crib until morning. I think he's at the point where he's kinda getting the whole crib/swaddle=bed thing. As soon as I swaddle him up he's pretty much yawning and closing his eyes.
He's also smiling a bunch! And the baby acne is gone which makes me smiley! He's definitely cutening up ~ if that's a word. His 2 month appointment is tomorrow so we'll see how big he's gotten. Let's just say that at this exact moment the clothes he has on are 9 months. Chunk.
Don't let me fool you though, he's far from perfect. The kid spits up like nobody's business. And poop? Let's just say all his white onesies are now a nice yellow/orange shade. He's also a pretty restless sleeper. He wakes up and cries during his naps quite regularly. But then he goes back to sleep - who knows? Maybe it's something he will outgrow!
Here's a couple pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment