Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Of course

Last night after dinner we were taking a walk in our neighborhood. All five of us. (That still sounds weird... all FIVE of us.)

If you know my kids at all you would probably agree that Wade looks more like me and Jake is a mini-Colby. Time will tell with Parker but I'm thinking he's going to look like Colby too.

The thing is the boys also act like the parent that they favor.

So back to our walk.

I had just given the boys suckers from their Easter baskets. (One piece of candy a day - I'm mean.) We're walking along and Wade is licking his sucker like a NORMAL person would. (me!) Then there's Jake. He's chomping on that thing and it's gone in mere minutes.

I turn to Colby and say, "Did you see that? He even eats a sucker like you. How can he be so much like you?!"

Colby's answer, "Because he's cool."

Of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment