Why you ask?
Because I have to hide my cereal bowl from them.
Thanks to my Dad I just cannot eat certain cereals without a little topping on them.
I just hope I can one day pass on the same great nutritional traditions to my boys.
But for now my breakfasts remain top secret. Shhh!
I'm not even kidding you - I'm sitting in front of my laptop eating a bowl of raisin bran thinking -- "Is there any cool whip in the fridge?"
ReplyDeleteThis looks fantastic.
just like you eat your oreos in a glass of mostly milk :)
ReplyDeletecarey
you're right carey! that's another fantastic thing passed down from my dad. that one is really bad because you need a lot of oreos to fill up your glass. :-) then you look back at the package and you realize how many you actually ate!!!
ReplyDeleteand kylee - you should definitely try it :-)
ReplyDelete