Friday, February 17, 2012

It's my baby's birthday!!

Parker Dean is 2!!!

This has been a busy season in our lives so I'm not really prepared for today...  but Colby & I did get a sitter last night and go out to dinner & do a little shopping for our sweet baby. 

So he has a cake!  (that is made, just needs decorating)

And he has a present!  Actually two :)  Listen, do you remember your second birthday??  I don't.  Two presents is plenty.

Park we love you SO MUCH.  You are hilarious and bring us so much joy.  You are always happy and your dad & I literally fight each morning to see who gets to wake you up.  Our prayer for you is the same one that we pray over you every single night...  that God would raise you up to one of the greatest men of God of your generation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment