Friday, February 24, 2012

Bye Bye Pacifiers

We did it!  Well, I guess I should say HE did it.  Park turned 2 last week so it was high time we said goodbye to his collection of pacifiers.  He used them strictly in bed at nap and night time but he was a HUGE fan. Sucked one and held two - every time! 
Here he is on our way to ToysRUs!

Going to see the "paci lady!"

Heading into the store
He was so excited to get inside and find a PRESENT!  We did the same thing with Jake - - let him pick out a new toy and then "pay" for it with his pacifiers.  Thankfully both boys picked something cheap...  we steered them clear of the 4-wheeler isle :). 

Maybe a chair?  Or this sword?


Hy-yah!

Everybody now

Wade was helping

Jake too!

Colby told him to put the baton down.
In the end, he stuck with old faithful - Elmo.  However, when I put him to bed tonight, sans pacifiers, he totally rejected sweet Elmo.  I think he's mad at him.  But there were barely any tears - so proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment