Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're home

I really, really, really dislike flying with my children.
I sweat.  
A lot.  
I have to plan ahead and wear layers so that I can strip down to a tank top.  

Strollers, toys, food, medicine, screaming kids, bathroom trips ~ you know the drill.  

Well, after our second flight down to Alabama within a month, I've decided that I hate flying without them even more.  Weird, I know.  But what if something were to happen?  Colby & I are on the same plane, together, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.  And that thought just stresses me out.

So anyways, I've made a decision.   No more airplanes for me.  

So long friendly skies.

But guess what? We're home! We flew into Buffalo last night and pulled into our driveway around 1am. Our wonderful friends had our kids asleep in their beds here at the house and I crawled in and snuggled with each one of them. Sleeping children are just so precious. (and quiet!)  And Park? He was my favorite. I yanked him out of his crib, he woke up, and just laughed at us. Again and again, laughing. I have no idea why? Love him.

ARC 3.0 was an adventure. It was in a more laid back setting than 2.0 but definitely more intense! We received a call today that we have been approved to move on to 4.0 which is where we get into the nitty gritty on launching our specific church.

The details are coming together and I can't wait to share them with you. Our hearts are so full and overwhelmed that God would give us this vision and we feel privileged to be able to help carry it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment