October is pastor appreciation month.
Have you *appreciated* your pastor? (I have...wink, wink!)
Here is a link to a great post on 5 ways to appreciate your pastor.
I feel strange posting this as a pastor's wife but since this is our last week at Epic I thought it might be okay. :) My hope is that our friends and family who don't live in Erie will read this and think about their own pastors. Whether you go to a huge church and your pastor doesn't even know your name or a small country church - - I'd put money on the fact that each of your pastors feels the same - - any type of encouragement would mean the world to them! Think about dropping them a quick note and let them know that you are praying for them.... and then do it!!!

i laughed out loud and then read brooks your wink wink statement!! and yes, it's okay for you to post this even if you are the pastors wife!! we appreciate colby and he's not even our church pastor, just our personal one :)
ReplyDelete