Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy Jake

Have you seen the movie Monsters vs Aliens?

 It's a favorite around our house. Spend a day with us and you might overhear one of the boys saying, "Extract the quantonium with extreme prejudice." It's just one of the many lines that they'll quote over and over.

 Another favorite is from the scene below.

 It's not actually in the 15 second clip but it sets it up so take a look.
 

As Susan begins turning into a monster, the pastor officiating the ceremony leaps out the window while making a cell phone call saying, "Get me the government."

Then tons of government agents in suits show up to restrain Susan.

I'm getting to the point...

So last Sunday I'm in the car with all the boys heading to church.  We pull into the parking lot and start to drive around to the back where we always park.  I had to slow down and let a older gentlemen in a suit cross in front of me.

All of a sudden from in the backseat Jake is pointing (with this middle finger because that's how he rolls) and yelling "Government!  Government!"

I laughed for 5 whole minutes.  At least.

No comments:

Post a Comment