A couple weeks ago Wade & Jake sang in the service at First Alliance as well as in Epic with their Sunday School classes. I'm never in the FAC service but that morning I decided to sneak over and watch them sing before they came and sang again for us at Epic.
Boy am I glad that I did!
Some friends of ours shared the video below with us. They were filming their beautiful daughter, Hannah, and happened to catch what happened to our poor Jake. (Thanks Shepards!)
Watch for Jake at the end... first row... guitar shirt...warning, it's so sad!!
Isn't that horrible??
Don't feel bad if you watched him fall more than once. :) We have. Actually Jake loves to watch it over and over.
The man who picked him up actually tried to put him back up on the steps! Thankfully he was rescued by our friend, Shelly, and she brought him to me. His lip was busted wide open and he even bruised/scabed on the outside under his nose.
When I told Colby what happened after he was done speaking that Sunday his first question was, "Did anybody laugh at him?"
Warning #2 - don't mess with Colby's boys!
that's so sad but you're right, i keep watching it!!!!
ReplyDelete