Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cousin Fun

Guess what I have in my house?!?!?

A little girl!

My sweet niece, Ella May, is hanging with us here in Erie for the week. You should see me in the mornings trying to put together her outfits and comb her hair. She's probably thinking, "What is this woman's problem?!" It takes me about a whole episode of Phineas & Ferb to make her hair look semi-decent.

And potty time is extremely nerve wracking for me. I'm used to being able to AIM my children's liquid waste. Now I know I'm a girl so I know I should be used to this... anyways, moving on.

Yesterday I took all four kids grocery shopping at Wegmans. Really? The kids place doesn't open until 11??? Ugghhhh. Needless to say, my shopping cart was full. Mostly of little humans.

Today we opted for something a little more fun. We met friends at the Erie Children's Museum and the kiddies had a blast. Here are a few pics.





























1 comment:

  1. her hair looks fabulous!!! and i don't know how you kept track of all of them at the museum. you're super mom. i need lessons. i'm still overwhelmed with 2!!

    ReplyDelete