There are less than three weeks until we birth this baby. (confused? see previous post here!) All my babies were big - Jake was close to 9lbs - but this one is gonna be HUGE!
We are so overwhelmed that God would allow us to plant his church here in Erie. Our partners, The Association of Related Churches and Cedarcreek Church in Toledo, OH, have been huge assets in helping us navigate this journey. This is by far the hardest thing that we've ever done!
My heart is so full of the possibilities of what the Lord is going to do through Elevate Church!!
But can I be honest??
My house is a mess, my kids are eating junk, I'm exhausted, I'm scared, I feel unorganized and I hate that...
But I am also so joyful!!
Joyful for the outstanding team that has surrounded us and carried us through this season in our lives.
Joyful for our amazing families that have supported us from a distance, praying, and sending check after check after check, tangibly pouring into this ministry.
Joyful for a place, a church, where I can finally, without hesitation or reservation, invite my friends!!!
Joyful for my three little boys and their willingness to try out various different churches this winter - all while being "super spies" and tellling us what they liked about various children's ministries.
Joyful for my husband who listened to God's call on his life and is praying without ceasing while working his tail off.
And joyful that I get to be along for the ride.
"...upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it." Matthew 16:18
| Our basement, bless it's heart |
![]() |
| The sheer amount of wires in this room is insane. |
![]() |
| Our kitchen table |
![]() |
| Our kitchen counter |
![]() |
| Our makeshift church office |
![]() |
| A random chair with a wheel and carabiners, of course |
![]() |
| Our floor |
| And besides my house being completely unrecognizable, we're also doing crazy things. Like sticking green putty in peoples ears. |






I LOVE the mess!! and I love that you are joyful in the midst of it!!! This post makes me SO excited for the 12th :)
ReplyDelete