


I am so sad. My baby is 6 months old. I'm not that sentimental of a person but when you know this is your last baby I swear everything is different! Sometimes I'll cry when I see a newborn on TV because I know I'll never get to hold a sweet, tiny, wonderful breath smelling baby again that is mine. Colby thinks I'm nuts. And maybe I am ~ it's just hard to close the door on the baby chapter of your life. Believe me, it needs to be closed... it's just hard. :-)
Anyway, on to Park.
He's sitting up! Yipee!! He did it for the first time around 5.5 months. I put him down on the floor on his boppy and he kept making this horrible/stomach crunch kind of face. He was trying to sit up! So I propped him up with some pillows behind him and he's been sitting ever since. This makes playtime much more enjoyable... he grabs his toys, watches his brothers and smiles away!
He's also yaking up a storm. This started pretty much this week but he's really starting to talk. I love me some baby babbles!!!
He's also yaking up a storm. This started pretty much this week but he's really starting to talk. I love me some baby babbles!!!
We're down to 2 naps a day now. A morning one from 9:30 - 11:30 and an afternoon one from 2:00 - 4:00. Sometimes if he's really fussy in the evening I'll let him take a catnap for about 15-20 minutes. This usually happens on the 2 days I work because he's not a very good sleeper when he's at daycare. He'll continue with this schedule until around 18 months.
Park is still the happiest baby around. He's all smiles pretty much all the time. He adores his brothers... when he hears them walk in the room he lights up. I pray that they not just brothers but friends their entire lives!
Here's some more pics.
All smiles
Love all the pictures! Parker is toooooo cute... growing up fast!
ReplyDeleteKatie C