Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday

My oldest little man just turned 5. Like halfway to 10 - which is halfway to 20 - yikes!

Like I constantly am telling him... it makes me so sad that he's getting so old!!! (which by the way, he loves.) I feel like he was just born. It took me forever to get pregnant with him but he was worth the wait! :-)

Happy Birthday Wade Colby. I am so proud to be your Mom!

Opening his first present of the day... new golf clubsSecond present... going golfing at a real course with DadThe next day he had his very first birthday partyWaiting for all his friends to arrive
The whole gangBirthday boyOpening gifts

4 comments:

  1. you should really provide seats for your guests...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he looks at you right before he blows out his candles...its like he's asking for permission! and he's definitely got the lungs of his mother...

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop knocking on my poor lungs nate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sweet boy. Five years old already!?

    ReplyDelete